Companies, foundations and corporations support the Museum in many ways: through Gallery Sponsorship (naming opportunities), fundraising events, financial or in-kind support for exhibitions and interpretive programing, among others. Explore the options available for corporate support at the MAPR.
Sponsorship of Galleries/Areas
Become the sponsor of a gallery or another area of the MAPR. The sponsor will obtain the following benefits:
- A commemorative plaque designed by the MAPR which will be placed in the sponsored gallery/space
- Acknowledgement on the Sponsors’ wall located in the main entrance of the MAPR
- Use of the logo designated as Official Sponsor of the MAPR
- First option for sponsoring each activity carried out in this particular gallery/space
- Corporate membership
- Individual memberships
- Courtesy passes
- Invitations for the annual activity of recognition to our Sponsors
- Invitations to all pre-openings of special exhibitions, according to the type of sponsorship
- Free rental of MAPR facilities
- Additional discount on other activities at the MAPR
- Among other benefits
These funds contribute to the costs of maintenance for the galleries/sponsored areas.
You can be a part of the Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico’s family by sponsoring fundraising and family activities organized by the Museum.
To support one of our galleries, common areas or to participate as a Sponsor in one or our events, please contact Myrna Pérez, Director of Development and Membership, at 787.977.4449 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.